Monday, October 29, 2012

Chicken Salad with a Caesar Twist!

I found this through my friend Marisa Wall's blog.  It's chicken salad sandwiches but it's made with Caesar dressing.  It was a tasty new way to make chicken salad.  I just cooked my chicken in the slow cooker with water, salt and pepper.  Then I shredded the chicken (ok Dennis was home so he did it!).  Then, we mixed in the Caesar Dressing and shredded Parmesan cheese.  You can add salt, pepper, parsley to taste.  I served on slider buns with fresh greens.  YUM!
For every 2lbs. chicken, the recipe calls for 1/2 to 1 cup dressing and 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan.  This will fill 12 slider buns or 4-6 hamburger size buns.  ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. A good canned chicken would work with these ingreadients too, I think. Bag the donuts, this is my kind of treat! xox M.

    ReplyDelete