Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Cupcakes


Yay, I didn't go a whole year between posts!!!  Wow, it's been a long time!  Anyway, my kids and I (well Cadey and I) made these fun little treats that were so easy for a Halloween Party we went to.  I got the idea from a Family Fun Halloween cookbook I found at Target for $1!  You just make cupcakes and frost (I was in a bit of a rush so cupcakes were from a mix and base frosting was from a tub!) For the bats you cut corners of Andes mints, and halve bites size peppermint patties.  We used mini M&Ms for eyes and I piped my homemade cream cheese frosting for the fangs.  The skeletons were even easier!  Just put down a mini marshmallow and piped the body.  We used a black gel to paint faces and dot eyes.  Simple, fun and cute, my kind of treat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment